Please check out her website and videos for more authentic Korean recipes.
Makes 1 serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 piece of 2 ounces raw chicken thigh chopped in small cubes
- 1/4 cup tofu chopped in cubes
- 1 sprig of green onion
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- red pepper flake for garnish
- Beat eggs and fish sauce in a separate bowl.
- Finely dice the green onion and separate the white part from the green bits.
- In medium flame, bring the chicken stock to a boil (i used a crummy earthenware bowl but you can use a small pot)
- Add chopped chicken thigh, tofu cubes, and the diced white part of the green onion in the bowl and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add egg mixture into the broth and slowly stir the mixture for 10 seconds.
- Close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes in low flame.
- Turn off the flame and drizzle seame oil and sprinkle red pepper flakes and the green part of the green onion.
- Serve immediately