On a side note, I won't be posting any recipes this week due to finals but I'll continue the week after!
|I'm not trying to advertise Coca-Cola here (jeje)|
- 1 small banana
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 5 cubes of ice
- 1/2 cup frozen mango (optional: if you want a sweeter shake)
note: I used soymilk on my shake but feel free to substitute it with any type of milk or juice you like.
- Add peeled banana, spinach, frozen strawberries, mint leaves, soy milk, and ice cubes to blender and blend until smooth. If your blender gets stuck, add a little more liquid.
- Pour shake into a glass and add flaxseed and chia seeds. Mix.
- Enjoy while it's still cool!